Free Zone Company Setup in UAE.
Free Zones also known as free trade zones, A Free Zone are specially designed authority to manage the company registration and renewal other legal approvals for daily purpose and visa services.
A Free Zone company is a flexible option for those who are looking for 100% Owned Company in the Freehold area. Where they do not allow to do trade in the local market directly, they can appoint a local supplier or distributor in the mainland for their products. A Free Zone Company #will minimize the cost of Business setup in UAE. Office rent and Labour accommodation are also cheap and affordable in comparison to a mainland company. For a free zone company no requirement of a local sponsor, an individual can be 100% Owner in Free Zone.
Benefits of Free Zone Company over Mainland Company.
- A foreign Investor can own it 100% either individually or through your foreign registered company. Free Zone Company does not require a local partner like Mainland Company in UAE.
- A Free Zone has flexible license options which depend on business activity, the number of visas required, and office space size.
- Free Zone Company can be upgraded easily to the next level, by paying the additional application fee.
- Free Zone Area is free from custom duty, the customs duty apply if you bring the imported goods in the mainland.
- Free Zone Company can be used for an international business transaction. It can be used for import and export purpose.
- A Free Zone Company also eligible to supply goods to the mainland by appointing a distributor in mainland
- A Free Zone Company can open Bank Account in a bank in UAE, and use banking services according to your business need.
- Free Zone Company can be eligible for investor & employment visa, the no of visa may depend upon the license package you have chosen. Normally a free zone visa would have 3-year validity.