IBC Company Formation
An international business company (IBC) is a corporation formed under the laws of some jurisdictions as a tax-free company that is not permitted to engage in business within the jurisdiction it is registered. The IBC company is generally used for international trading, investment purpose, and buying assets as a corporate entity. An IBC Company offers investor identity protection from the public registry.
Benefits of the IBC Company Formation
Exempted for tax
An IBC Company is 100% tax exempted as long as it is doing transactions outside the UAE.
An IBC Company provides secrecy of investor information from the public registry.
Bank Account in UAE
The IBC Company Formation in UAE enables investors to open a bank account in UAE.
Double Taxation Avoidance
The Double Taxation Avoidance Agreement is a tax treaty signed among countries to benefit the investors and foreign residents.
Requirements to register an IBC Company.
- Passport copy of the investors and shareholders.
- Photograph of the investors and shareholders.
- Address proof or utility bill for each shareholders.
- Signed Application form and MOA Agreement prepared by registered IBC agent.
- The IBC company registration process will be done through a registered offshore agent only.
The IBC company formation hardly take a day if you have ready all the above documents and clear understanding of company structure. For more details business consultant team will provide a free consultation. please call +971 4 271 9503 or +971555568973Last Updated - April 28th, 2021