Company Formation in Jabel Ali Free Zone
Jebel Ali Free Zone is also known as JAFZA. JAFZA Free Zone is one of the best Free Zone in UAE, started in 1985. This Free Zone is a long term vision of His Highness Sheikh Rashid Bin Saeed Al Maktoum. Most importantly, JAFZA Free Zone enables an investor to be a part of sustainable growth.
Jafza free zone is operating thousands of companies from all across the world. In other words, It helps Dubai by creating 144,000 jobs. This Free Zone brings more than 30% of the UAE’s FDI. Therefore, we can say JAFZA Free Zone play a vital role in development.
JAFZA Free Zone is also known as the logistic corridor of UAE. The upcoming JAFZA bridge will connect JAFZA North with Jafza South. This bridge will simplify the flow of traffic between Jebel Ali Port and Free Zone and Al Maktoum International Airport. JAFZA Port is one of the busiest port in the world. Thus, it opens the door for new businesses.
Jebel Ali Free Zone Licenses types.
- Services License
- Normal Trading License
- General Trading License
- Industrial License
- National Industrial License
Benefits of JAFZA Company Formation.
- Jafza Free Zone Company can be owned by 100% foreign Investors.
- Jafza Free Zone is 100% Free from personal tax & corporate tax.
- This Free Zone has no limitation on capital repatriation.
- Jafza Free Zone offers 0% import and re-export duties.
- This Free Zone has no currency restrictions.
- This Free Zone has its own Port and Onsite Customs.