PRO Services in Dubai
Our Professional PRO or Document Clearing Service make sure that we minimize the cost and effort of our valuable client. We provide document clearing & PRO services to all types of companies in Dubai. We have vast experience, as a professional PRO service in Dubai. We offer our PRO assistance in all government & related departments.
Our PRO Services include Family Visa Services, Employment Visa Services, Trade License Registration, and Trade License renewal in Dubai DED or any Free Zone in UAE. we also assist our clients in document preparation for company sale or Buy, add remove partners, employee labor works, VAT Consultancy, and Document attestation as well.
We also have a dedicated team of friendly, responsive & knowledgeable Professionals. We will collect and deliver all the documents from your office. You just need to write to us or call us once and we will take care of the rest. We maintain the highest level of confidentiality with all the documents you submit. We ready to go a few extra miles to have all your needs met in the most reasonable way at the affordable prices.
Professionals PRO Services at your Door Step.
Department in Economics & Development
- Business Activity Add/Remove in Mainland Company.
- Company Partner Add/Remove in LLC Company
- Change Local Sponsor in Dubai Mainland Company
- Trade Name Change in DED
- Initial Name Approval
- Trade Name Reservation
- Trade License Renewal
- Trade License renewal with installment.
- Renew trade license with shared desk office.
Ministry of Labour & Immigration
- Visa Processing for Employees & Visa Renewal.
- Visa Processing for Partners & Visa Renewal.
- Family Visa Processing & Visa Renewal.
- Parents New Visa & Visa Renewal.
- House Maids Visa Processing & Renewal.
- Adopted Kids Visa Processing.
Additional PRO Services
- Medical & Emirates ID Typing.
- Company Labour Card Creation
- Immigration Card Creation or Renewal
- Online Registration in ednrd.
- Documents processing from Dubai Municipality & Chamber of commerce.
- Approval from Media Council