Saturday February 16, 2019
Business set up in Dubai media city free zone
Dubai Media City Free Zone (DMC), was launched in January 2001. To enable Dubai as the region’s leading media hub. This Free Zone is started to provide an ease to media companies. Dubai Media City Free is one of the best for media company formation.
Dubai Media City runs under the Dubai Technology & Media Free Zone (DTMFZ) authority. This will manage license issue and renewal. While all visa related services are also processed through DTMFZ.
Benefits of Dubai Media City Free Zone
- 100% foreign ownership
- Exemption from duties and taxes on personal and corporate incomes for 50 years.
- Easy company formation process.
- Get the residence and work permits.
- Business facilities including business centers, commercial offices, car parking system, commercial & real estate properties etc.
- A company is allowed to change its name, business activity, address and status (from branch office to LLC) after adopting the required procedure
- No minimum capital investment required
- Allowed to hire foreign employees
Types of licenses
There are three types of licenses available according to the requisiteof the business.
- Free zone company.
- Branch of a local or foreign company.
- Freelancing permits.
Free Lancer License in Dubai
Get the Freelancer work permit and start work as a freelancer in Dubai. Best suited for media-related business. This Free Zone allows freelancer license to a person. you can get a visa under this free zone license.
A Freelancer License can be obtained from Dubai Media City for Media related business activity and from Dubai Knowledge Park for Education related business activity. A Freelancer License for Education, you may choose one activity and for Media, you can choose up to three activities, such as Photographer, Animator, Graphic Designer.
Please click here for the list of the activities.
During the application process, you will be required to upload the following documents:
- Application Form
- Passport /Visa Copy
- Bank Reference Letter
- Sponsor’s NOC (if applying for a permit without a visa)
- Portfolio or Sample of Work (media sector only)
- Credentials and Certificates (education sector only)
- Additional documents may be required